Berlin on Bike
Berlin on Bike has been offering bike tours in Berlin for guests from all over the world for almost 20 years. Whether bike tours along Berlin’s highlights or topics like the Berlin Wall or Street Art, we enjoy exploring our beautiful city with guests and Berliners. We offer our tours in different languages, mainly German, English and Dutch, but also French, Spanish, Swedish, Danish and many others. This makes us the largest provider of bike tours in Berlin.
Our headquarters in the Kulturbrauerei has grown quite large in the meantime, but once we started quite modestly with 16 bikes! Despite this growth and our resilience in difficult times like the Covid crisis, we have managed to maintain a culture of openness and honesty and most importantly, fun at our job. You are most welcome to join our team and show our beloved city to our guests!
Currently we have the following jobs available:
Bike guides wanted!
m/f/d – freelance position – start date: 1.3.2023
Are you passionate about Berlin, a good storyteller and funny to boot? Do you love cycling through the city? Would you enjoy the camaraderie of a happy interested group, and their applause alongside your pay? – Then you might have what it takes to be one of our bike guides, together with people from all over the world, all mad for this wondrous city.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours and regular engagements as a bike guide.
- Whether only 1 to 2 or 6 and more tours per week – it is up to you
- An international team and a great atmosphere
- The necessary know-how to guide groups of cyclists safely through the city
- Relaxed tour starts in the spacious courtyards of Kulturbrauerei / Prenzlauer Berg
- Regular educational and team events
- The opportunity to learn more on tours with experienced tour guides
- Salaries per tour starting from 75 € and more
Useful to get started quickly with us:
- You have been living in Berlin for a while
- You know the characteristics of our city and are eager to learn more
- You have a basic knowledge of history or a strong connection to Berlin
- You are open-minded and feel comfortable speaking in front of a (small) audience.
- You can invoice as a freelancer
- You speak at least one of the following languages fluently: German, English, Dutch
Helpful, but not absolutely necessary:
- You know how to change a tire, or are willing to learn a few new tricks
- The more languages you speak, the better … we also welcome French, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Danish etc., just let us know
You can find more information about us under “Why Berlin on Bike”.
Are you interested? – Please fill out this form and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible. – We are looking forward to meeting you!