We are looking for people to join our Bike Tour Guide Team!
Are you passionate about Berlin, a good storyteller and funny to boot? Do you love cycling through the city? Would you enjoy the camaraderie of a happy interested group, and their applause alongside your pay? – Then you might have what it takes to be one of our bike guides, together with people from all over the world, all mad for this wondrous city.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours and regular engagements as a bike guide.
- Whether only 1 to 2 or 6 and more tours per week – it is up to you
- An international team and a great atmosphere
- The necessary know-how to guide groups of cyclists safely through the city
- Relaxed tour starts in the spacious courtyards of Kulturbrauerei / Prenzlauer Berg
- Regular educational and team events
- The opportunity to sit in on tours with experienced tour guides
- Salaries per tour of 80 € and more
Useful to get started quickly with us:
- You have been living in Berlin for a while
- You know the characteristics of our city and are eager to learn more
- You have a basic knowledge of history or a strong connection to Berlin
- You are open-minded and feel comfortable speaking in front of a (small) audience.
- You can invoice as a freelancer
Helpful, but not absolutely necessary:
- You know how to change a tire, or are willing to learn a few new tricks
- You speak at least one of the following languages: German, English, Dutch, French
- The more languages you speak, the better … we also welcome Italian, Spanish, Swedish and Danish.
You can find more information about us under “Why Berlin on Bike”.
Are you interested? – Then send us an email ([email protected]) with a short CV and a few lines why you are the one who fits in with us! – We are looking forward to meeting you!