Bike Guides gesucht
Become part of the Berlin on Bike – Guide Team!
You are humorous, articulate and experienced in Berlin? You like to cycle through the city and to be rewarded with a lot of applause in addition to your fee? – Then these are very good prerequisites to join our team as a city tour guide and cycle through Berlin with us and many nice people from all over the world together with the coolest colleagues in the city.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours and regular assignments as a bike guide
- Whether only 1 to 2 or 6 and more tours per week – you decide
- An international team and a great atmosphere
- The necessary know-how to lead bike groups safely through the city
- Relaxed tour starts at the spacious courtyards in Kulturbrauerei / Prenzlauer Berg
- Regular training sessions and team events
- The opportunity to intern with experienced tour guides
- Fees per tour of 85 € and more
Useful to get started quickly with us:
- You have been living in Berlin for a while
- You know the characteristics of our city and are inquisitive
- You have a basic knowledge of history or a strong connection to Berlin
- You are open-minded and feel comfortable speaking in front of (small) audiences
- You can invoice as a freelancer (with or without sales tax)
Helpful, but not mandatory:
- You know how to change a tire, or are willing to learn a few new tricks
- You speak at least one of the following languages: German, English, Dutch, French
- The more languages you speak, the better … we also welcome Italian, Spanish, Swedish and Danish.
Under “Why Berlin on Bike” you will find more information about us.
You are interested? – Send us an e-mail ([email protected]) with a short CV and a few lines why you fit to us! – We are looking forward to meeting you!