Biking in Berlin’s lively streetart scene
Our “Streetart Berlin” Bike Tour is all about the lively Berlin arts scene beyond museums and galleries. Berlin has always been an artist’s Mecca for artists from all around the world. As a result, exciting alternative cultures have been born into public spaces, created by people with their own ideas about beauty and creativity.
A vacant lot or the side of a building can become an exhibition space. From classic street art to urban farming, many projects push and blur the boundaries between what is sanctioned and what is illegal.
How and where does art and creativity develop in Berlin? It’s all about atmosphere and lifestyle, creativity in a larger context, and influencing the urban environment. Where a guerrilla art sculpture stands today, the next luxury loft apartment could take its place tomorrow.
Discover on this “Streetart Berlin” Bike Tour the open-air art metropolis Berlin!
Impressions of the “Streetart Berlin” bike tour
Follow your own schedule and take Urban Art Tour as a private tour with your own berlin-on-bike-guide.
The complete and total bike experience.
We’ve got a whole lot of extra services for those looking to experience Berlin by bike, most of which are absolutely free!
- Helmets: free of charge on guided tours, otherwise 2€ per day, 1€ for each additional day.
- Rain ponchos, just in case it rains more than expected, otherwise our groups take cover during heavy rain.
- Pant clips, to keep your pants from getting greasy.
- Gloves, to keep your fingers war in the chillier autumn months.
- Sunscreen lotion, protection for all types of skin.
- Maps of Berlin.
- Bottled water (regular and sparkling water 1€ for a .5 liter bottle).
- Further recommendations for the rest of your stay in Berlin
Anything else we can do for you? Just let us know, because if we can’t help you, we definitely know who can!
How to find Berlin on BikeAll of our tours begin at the “Kulturbrauerei” in Berlin’s Prenzlauer Berg district. The painstakingly restored brewery complex is the ideal place to test out your bike before the tour. A variety of restaurants and beer gardens just around the corner offer the perfect way to relax and reflect after a fabulous tour.The easiest way to enter the brewery is on the Knaackstraße 97, just beyond the intersection with the Danziger Straße . After that you just follow the yellow “Berlin on Bike” signs.
Directions from Eberswalder Straße metro station
- take the exit marked:”Danziger Straße”
- head toward the street that leads away from the elevated train tracks to the left. Cross over to the right hand side of the street.
- after 150 meters you’ll reach the Knaackstraße, turn right. After 30 meters turn left through a large archway.
- follow the yellow “Berlin on Bike” signs