Discover Berlin´s Nightlife on a guided bike tour
As darkness falls across the city, another world begins to appear; a world of shimmering lights and glamorous people. The air pulses with the electricity of Berlin’s nightlife as bars clubs and restaurants spill over with energy and excitement.
Elaborately lit and eerily empty buildings dissolve into lively neighborhoods where the party spreads into the sidewalks and streets.
For many Berliners, a beer on one of the numerous bridges at sunset is the perfect start of a balmy summer night and the perfect way to ease into Berlin’s world famous nightlife. Come with us and experience this fabulous atmosphere and the magic of a city that never sleeps! The tour begins at 8 o’clock, as always in the Kulturbrauerei and ends between 11pm and midnight – you’ll have no trouble at all getting home with the public transport to all other parts of the city.
Impressions of the “Berlin by Night” bike tour
Follow your own schedule and take Nightseeing Tour as a private tour with your own berlin-on-bike-guide.
The complete and total bike experience.
We’ve got a whole lot of extra services for those looking to experience Berlin by bike, most of which are absolutely free!
- Helmets: free of charge on guided tours, otherwise 2€ per day, 1€ for each additional day.
- Rain ponchos, just in case it rains more than expected, otherwise our groups take cover during heavy rain.
- Pant clips, to keep your pants from getting greasy.
- Gloves, to keep your fingers war in the chillier autumn months.
- Sunscreen lotion, protection for all types of skin.
- Maps of Berlin.
- Bottled water (regular and sparkling water 1€ for a .5 liter bottle).
- Further recommendations for the rest of your stay in Berlin
Anything else we can do for you? Just let us know, because if we can’t help you, we definitely know who can!
How to find Berlin on BikeAll of our tours begin at the “Kulturbrauerei” in Berlin’s Prenzlauer Berg district. The painstakingly restored brewery complex is the ideal place to test out your bike before the tour. A variety of restaurants and beer gardens just around the corner offer the perfect way to relax and reflect after a fabulous tour.The easiest way to enter the brewery is on the Knaackstraße 97, just beyond the intersection with the Danziger Straße . After that you just follow the yellow “Berlin on Bike” signs.
Directions from Eberswalder Straße metro station
- take the exit marked:”Danziger Straße”
- head toward the street that leads away from the elevated train tracks to the left. Cross over to the right hand side of the street.
- after 150 meters you’ll reach the Knaackstraße, turn right. After 30 meters turn left through a large archway.
- follow the yellow “Berlin on Bike” signs