starting from 39 € per person
Electric Sightseeing in Berlin
You’re guaranteed a lot of fun when we conquer the inner city with our E-trikes. We hum past traffic and reach any quiet and hidden corner of the city completely relaxed and without any physical exertion whatsoever. We set off from Prenzlauer Berg and ride into Berlin’s Mitte district, through the Spandauer Vorstadtto Museum Island and into the Prussian heart of Berlin with its spectacular buildings and a view of the television tower. At Gendarmenmarkt we swing a curve around the Schiller Memorial and hear about the history of the one of the most beautiful places in Europe.
Even 20 years after the fall of the Berlin Wall, it is still a thrill to ride through Brandenburg Gates, once part of the divide between East and West. Riding between these historic columns is even more fun with our super-modern E-trikes. After a spin through the Government District we roll back towards Kulturbrauerei where, thanks to our electric motors, we’ll find we haven’t even broken into a sweat.
Impressions from the E-Trike Tour “Berlin City”
Follow your own schedule and take E-Trike Tour “Berlin City” as a private tour with your own berlin-on-bike-guide.
The complete and total bike experience.
We’ve got a whole lot of extra services for those looking to experience Berlin by bike, most of which are absolutely free!
- Helmets: free of charge on guided tours, otherwise 2€ per day, 1€ for each additional day.
- Rain ponchos, just in case it rains more than expected, otherwise our groups take cover during heavy rain.
- Pant clips, to keep your pants from getting greasy.
- Gloves, to keep your fingers war in the chillier autumn months.
- Sunscreen lotion, protection for all types of skin.
- Maps of Berlin.
- Bottled water (regular and sparkling water 1€ for a .5 liter bottle).
- Further recommendations for the rest of your stay in Berlin
Anything else we can do for you? Just let us know, because if we can’t help you, we definitely know who can!
How to find Berlin on BikeAll of our tours begin at the “Kulturbrauerei” in Berlin’s Prenzlauer Berg district. The painstakingly restored brewery complex is the ideal place to test out your bike before the tour. A variety of restaurants and beer gardens just around the corner offer the perfect way to relax and reflect after a fabulous tour.The easiest way to enter the brewery is on the Knaackstraße 97, just beyond the intersection with the Danziger Straße . After that you just follow the yellow “Berlin on Bike” signs.
Directions from Eberswalder Straße metro station
- take the exit marked:”Danziger Straße”
- head toward the street that leads away from the elevated train tracks to the left. Cross over to the right hand side of the street.
- after 150 meters you’ll reach the Knaackstraße, turn right. After 30 meters turn left through a large archway.
- follow the yellow “Berlin on Bike” signs