Why not bike to the theater or museum? – “Transfer on Bike”
Why not bike to the theater or museum? Offer your Berlin guests more variety and replace one of the bus transfers with a mini-bike tour. Just like on our regular tours, our guides choose routes that are well away from heavy traffic that get your guests to their destination safely and on time. Whether it’s a guided tour with start and ending point right at your guest’s hotel, or a trip from A to B, with or without a guide, we can put together a program individually tailored to your guests. We can even deliver up to 500 bicycles! Always on time! To your chosen location!
Impressions of a “Transfer on Bike” bike tour
Follow your own schedule and take Transfer on Bike as a private tour with your own berlin-on-bike-guide.
The complete and total bike experience.
We’ve got a whole lot of extra services for those looking to experience Berlin by bike, most of which are absolutely free!
- Helmets: free of charge on guided tours, otherwise 2€ per day, 1€ for each additional day.
- Rain ponchos, just in case it rains more than expected, otherwise our groups take cover during heavy rain.
- Pant clips, to keep your pants from getting greasy.
- Gloves, to keep your fingers war in the chillier autumn months.
- Sunscreen lotion, protection for all types of skin.
- Maps of Berlin.
- Bottled water (regular and sparkling water 1€ for a .5 liter bottle).
- Further recommendations for the rest of your stay in Berlin
Anything else we can do for you? Just let us know, because if we can’t help you, we definitely know who can!
How to find Berlin on BikeAll of our tours begin at the “Kulturbrauerei” in Berlin’s Prenzlauer Berg district. The painstakingly restored brewery complex is the ideal place to test out your bike before the tour. A variety of restaurants and beer gardens just around the corner offer the perfect way to relax and reflect after a fabulous tour.The easiest way to enter the brewery is on the Knaackstraße 97, just beyond the intersection with the Danziger Straße . After that you just follow the yellow “Berlin on Bike” signs.
Directions from Eberswalder Straße metro station
- take the exit marked:”Danziger Straße”
- head toward the street that leads away from the elevated train tracks to the left. Cross over to the right hand side of the street.
- after 150 meters you’ll reach the Knaackstraße, turn right. After 30 meters turn left through a large archway.
- follow the yellow “Berlin on Bike” signs