Welcome to Berlin!
Glad you made it! It’s a wonderful city with a lot to offer, and we’ll show you berlin from a truly unique perspective-by bike! We’ll take you on fun and relaxing tour with one of our knowledgeable guides. Our fleet of nearly 500 bikes gaurantees that there’s always room for one more guest! Groups are generally limited in size to 14 cyclists.
Berlin is more or less completely flat and our tours are no longer than 15-20 km in 3,5 hours, so anyone can join the fun!
How to get your discount
- Pick a tour in our open tour program, either in English or Dutch (you can also use the calendar in the top right for that)
- Pick a date
- Show up with your voucher (PDF) at our office in the kulturbrauerei, preferably 15 min. before the tour begins, so we have enough time to find just the right bike for you.
- Enjoy the tour and tell us if you liked it.
How to find Berlin on Bike
All of our tours begin at the “Kulturbrauerei” in Berlin’s Prenzlauer Berg district. The painstakingly restored brewery complex is the ideal place to test out your bike before the tour. A variety of restaurants and beer gardens just around the corner offer the perfect way to relax and reflect after a fabulous tour.
The easiest way to enter the brewery is on the Knaackstraße 97, just beyond the intersection with the Danziger Straße . After that you just follow the yellow “Berlin on Bike” signs.
Directions from Eberswalder Straße metro station
- take the exit marked:”Danziger Straße”
- head toward the street that leads away from the elevated train tracks to the left. Cross over to the right hand side of the street.
- after 150 meters you’ll reach the Knaackstraße, turn right. After 30 meters turn left through a large archway.
- follow the yellow “Berlin on Bike” signs
Several tram lines also stop here and the circle line is just around the corner. To find the best way to get here by public transportation, use the link to the BVG planer (?)